Meeting and working with our people is the only way to understand what makes Savills different – but these facts give you a flavour for what we do and how what we do it.
- We have established a major presence in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East, employing more than 31,500 people across a network of 700 offices worldwide.
- Throughout our international network of over 700 offices, we offer a range of expertise which covers all the key segments of residential, office, industrial, retail, leisure, healthcare, rural and hotel property, and mixed use development schemes.
- Savills was ranked the property industry’s number one employer by The Times from 2007 to 2013, and has been ranked the best Business Superbrand in the real estate sector by The Centre for Brand Analysis.
- We have been the UK's leading agency group by turnover for 10 consecutive years; the number four global agent by world turnover; and number four European agent by European turnover.
- Savills were acting on behalf of the London 2012 Olympic Delivery Authority.
Current share price
Last close: 10.3181
Day volume: 53,796